Sabtu, 26 Desember 2009

about my new boyfriend

24 desember 2009 , i have new boyfriend . just called him FADIL, I LOVE HIM ! REALLY , because He always made me happy ! i dont know , Possibly he had aura that was good for me. in the Jakarta child the school in the senior high school 48 Jakarta. I knew was the same him started from MySpace. hemh, in MySpace I was the same him discussed around the metal song. wow, we evidently equally same liked the metal song. this coming 2010, I hoped could be that was best in the heart he. I will receive for who he is, and he then must like that. and I must be able to eliminate my ugly characteristics. so that I could establish relations well, and definitely him I must always be open was the same him. so, I want to very much underwent these relations seriously. I promised!

1 komentar: